PDA

View Full Version : Member Data

George M. Perzel
03-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Gang;
This getting old stuff is starting to get to me. I have been searching the entire forum for how to add info under your signature (laser type, other equip, etc.) as many have done-cannot find how to do it. Would think it would be found when you click Edit Profile but no joy there. Appreciate any help.
Best Regards;
George
Laserarts

Randy Digby
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi George, click "Settings" next to My Profile.

Mike Null
03-30-2011, 10:30 AM
George

Your new avatar looks absolutely distinguished!

Robert Walters
03-30-2011, 12:06 PM
George,

Once you are logged in...
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

OR

At the top of the page, click on SETTINGS, then on EDIT SIGNATURE (left column)

George M. Perzel
03-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks, Randy

Bill Cunningham
03-31-2011, 9:32 PM
George

Your new avatar looks absolutely distinguished!

Very dapper! It must be the James Bond look, like you just climbed out of your diving dry suit, and pulled a fake duck off your head:D

Michael Hunter
04-01-2011, 6:25 AM
I didn't realise that we had to dress up in our finery to operate the laser!

George M. Perzel
04-01-2011, 5:00 PM
Thanks all for the comments and advice- attire is normal business garb around here as we have a high end operation with discriminating clientile! Actually, pic was taken about 7 years ago at the annual Mardi Gras Ball in Dubai- agood time was had by all!

Bill- great reference to the preamble for Goldfinger, but need to change to a white dinner jacket. Have been practicing throwing fans into bathtubs-a truly shocking experience!
Best Regards;
George
Laserarts

George M. Perzel
04-01-2011, 5:37 PM
Thanks all for the comments and advice- attire is normal business garb around here as we have a high end operation with discriminating clientile! Actually, pic was taken about 7 years ago at the annual Mardi Gras Ball in Dubai- agood time was had by all!

Bill- great reference to the preamble for Goldfinger, but need to change to a white dinner jacket. Have been practicing throwing fans into bathtubs-a truly shocking experience!
Best Regards;
George
Laserarts