PDA

View Full Version : RUSH- need 500 plus anodized aluminum water bottles

bryan henderson
03-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Good mornign all

I am in need of 500 plus blue anodized aluminum water bottles. Dollar Tree will not have any till the end of May or so. If anyone knows of other suppliers that have could they please respond.

Bryan Henderson

Dan Hintz
03-28-2011, 11:19 AM
Jds........

greg lindsey
03-28-2011, 11:26 AM
not sure where your at but the "dollar tree" by me has several hundred, was there picking up a few last night. maybe they would ship to you, not sure.

Josh Jelinek
03-28-2011, 11:31 AM
www.discoutmugs.com (http://www.discoutmugs.com) is where I have bought a bunch of bottles. They are around 2.35 blank...they are much nicer bottles than the dollar store and you can order 1 color. The more you buy the cheaper they are. Free shipping most of the time also and once you buy they will send you coupons every few days with deals.

Correct me if I am wrong...when you order from the dollar tree you can not specify 1 color?

This web site has several different anodized and SS bottles...I got my last set of 100 for 2.24$$.

JohnT Fitzgerald
03-28-2011, 11:35 AM
idbarn dot com.

Note - it took me all of 10 seconds to find that in Google Shopping.....

Neil Pabia
03-28-2011, 12:26 PM
I just got a lot from www.bluesodapromo.com (http://www.bluesodapromo.com) under $3 a piece. They will discuss pricing with you, so talk with a person there.

Martin Boekers
03-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Be careful with "Dollar Stores" as most aren't anodized but painted,
I tried them from a few places and the painted ones don't work well.
JDS $2.99ea

Scott Challoner
03-28-2011, 3:33 PM
Just got the JDS flyer today that has them for $2.75/ea if you get 5 cases (24 to a case). Maybe you could get them even cheaper since you'll need at least 20 cases.

Martin Boekers
03-28-2011, 3:54 PM
Just got the JDS flyer today that has them for $2.75/ea if you get 5 cases (24 to a case). Maybe you could get them even cheaper since you'll need at least 20 cases.

Free shipping with $1000 order!

bryan henderson
03-29-2011, 8:23 AM
Josh, in your opinion, what models have you purchased from them and did they all laser engrave good? What colours have you used and which ones should I stay away from in regards to laser engraving????

Bryan

Josh Jelinek
03-29-2011, 1:30 PM
I guess I was wrong...I was using these Stainless steel bottles: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/sports-bottles/968/26oz-stainless-sports-bottle.htm I love them. They laser PERFECT! I have had 200 red bottles and had no blemishes or problems. Sorry...Haven't done any other colors.

Here is their aluminum bottle which is cheaper...I don't like the small caps on the AA bottles. The stainless ones we use are popular because people can put ice cubes in them...hard to do with the AA bottles.

Aluminum bottles: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/sports-bottles/1450/26-oz-twister-sports-bottles.htm

Forgot to add...150 or so of these are running around my high school for the last 2 months tied to back packs...in lockers...on the floor...and so forth and most still look dang nice.

bryan henderson
03-29-2011, 2:14 PM
Sounds great, i think I will try these out Model #SB105, thanxs Josh. So these are stainless and I would assume they are jsut painted and the laser just bleaches the paint on them. Am I correct by saying this.

Josh Jelinek
03-29-2011, 3:10 PM
Don't know if this worked...Here is a picture of our bottle when done...

If it's paint...it's the best paint in the world... I am impressed for the money...don't forget the free shipping!

It freezes my computer everytime I try to upload pic...sorry.

Shawn Conklin
03-29-2011, 6:03 PM
Slightly related but I wanted to mention ... I don't like the JDS ones. They engrave just fine but the lid is just stupid. They have the pop up nipple thats meant for water bottles you can squeeze .... doesn't work worth a hoot with metal ones. Ends up being pointless and another place to dribble if it gets wiggled open.