PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking Equipment

Ted Shrader
01-27-2005, 12:15 PM
All -

At a large, yet unnamed, online auction company, there is a whole shop full of woodworking equipment. Suggest you search for "Furniture and Cabinet Machinery" Bridgewood & Delta.

Be interesting to see what the final price is.

Ted

Kelly C. Hanna
01-27-2005, 1:23 PM
Can you send a link so I can check it out...ebay found nothing on that search?

Ted Shrader
01-27-2005, 1:33 PM
Kelly -

Sent you a PM. Try this for search terms "Furniture and Cabinet Machinery" when you get to that auction site.

Ted

Jim Dunn
01-27-2005, 2:50 PM
Send me a PM as well please.

Bobby Hicks
01-27-2005, 3:24 PM
:eek: I've seen pictures of this shop before, I don't remember exactly where :confused:. As I remember they were very proud of there shop and rightly so.

Any idea why this is up for sale? Hopefully no miss-fortune.

Chris Padilla
01-27-2005, 3:33 PM
Gee, it would be so much easier to post the silly link....

John Branam
01-27-2005, 3:37 PM
Can you PM me the link?

Bob Aquino
01-27-2005, 3:40 PM
All -

At a large, yet unnamed, online auction company, there is a whole shop full of woodworking equipment. Suggest you search for "Furniture and Cabinet Machinery" Bridgewood & Delta.

Ted

Ted
I pasted "Furniture and Cabinet Machinery" into google and got 3 ebay links. That what you are talking about? Couple of complete shops going for 30 to 40K plus. Are you worried about the link police coming after you :cool: :D

Rob Bourgeois
01-27-2005, 4:21 PM

Sure would Pinky.... :D ( now this make no sense since you change your avatar)
Another wood working forumn has the link to the auction.

Tom LaRussa
01-27-2005, 4:32 PM
Ted
I pasted "Furniture and Cabinet Machinery" into google and got 3 ebay links. That what you are talking about? Couple of complete shops going for 30 to 40K plus. Are you worried about the link police coming after you :cool: :D
Uh, Bob, I think Ted meant for you to paste "Furniture and Cabinet Machinery" into the search function of eBay, not Google.

Tom LaRussa
01-27-2005, 4:34 PM
All -

Ted
The pics on that auction are pretty dark. Tough to see what you're getting. I can't see myself bidding much more than $5k without better pics. ;)

Hal Flynt
01-28-2005, 10:38 AM
Direct Links Not Allowed

- To any other public forum.

- To a public auction like E-bay. (Suggestion for the poster to do a search on e-bay to get his answer is fine - a direct link is not).

- To the member's web site in their 'signature' line (If your signature line presently has a link to your web site please use your 'User CP' to remove it)

Rob Russell
01-28-2005, 10:54 AM
With a shop like that, I wonder if it's all single-phase equipment or any of it's 3-phase.

Ken Salisbury
01-28-2005, 11:07 AM
It might be easier, but is not allowed ! !

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/misc/moderator.gif

John Shuk
01-28-2005, 8:03 PM
Is it OK to include the auction # in a post?