PDA

View Full Version : Turning Photo Albums

Tim Thiebaut
03-26-2011, 4:17 AM
You know I am probably just having a senior moment here, I have found the albums before but I cant for the life of me find them tonight, could someone please point the way to the turners albums for me, I just wanted to do some browsing tonight and cant find the dang things, thanks! Tim

Keith E Byrd
03-26-2011, 6:53 AM
Tim,
I entered albums in the search box and found a fairly long list of album entries but I could not find the link to Albums.

John Keeton
03-26-2011, 7:38 AM
Tim, left click on the individuals name next to their avatar, and go to their profile. You can access the gallery there. Or, if you do a member search, go to the profile of that member.

That reminds me though, I need to do some updates to mine at some point.

John Altberg
03-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Tim,

The albums are now in the "Master Sticky".

Dick Wilson
03-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Tim, left click on the individuals name next to their avatar, and go to their profile. You can access the gallery there. Or, if you do a member search, go to the profile of that member.

That reminds me though, I need to do some updates to mine at some point.

John, I presume you have to be a contributor/member to develop an album. Correct:

John Keeton
03-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Dick, I think only contributors can develop an album, and keep in mind, that sticky John A. referred to has only those that have been manually added to that sticky. There may be others not on that list.

Tim Thiebaut
03-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks everyone, and John A. your right, the sticky is how I found it last time, I couldnt sleep last night so I wanted to browse pictures but couldnt find it for anything, thank you again for the help! Tim

Steve Schlumpf
03-26-2011, 12:50 PM
I modified the title of the Master Sticky so that it now includes Photo Galleries. Hope that helps!

Tim Thiebaut
03-26-2011, 2:25 PM
Thank you Steve!