PDA

View Full Version : Holbren Cust Service +++++

Kent A Bathurst
03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Placed an order for a new set of planer blades [and a couple bits to get over $75 for free shipping].
Package arrived - bits, no blades - blades listed as on backorder. OK - That happens - NBD. But, since the shipping doc said blades on BO, but there was no indicaiton of that online, I thought I'd double check - clear up my confusion as much as anything.

Sent an email yesterday 4pm ATL time. Got a reply 10am today from Brian: "We were backordered on the knives and seems it will be a week before they get here. So, I made other arrangements to have a set sent to you and they should be there today.

It's not possible to beat that attention to detail, and that response time - unless someone could have had Capt Kirk just beam them over.

Erik France
03-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Yep, he runs a top notch service. I've never had any problems, but my experiences have always been good.

I do miss his line of Holbren router bits. There were pretty decent for the prices.

glenn bradley
03-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Brian is a class act and a member here. I try to throw him as much business as I can. He has gone out of his way more than once to help me find specific items.