PDA

View Full Version : Tool King of Denver

Jerry Crawford
01-26-2005, 9:57 PM
Anyone had dealings with "Tool King of denver"? They deal in factory reconditioned machinery and tools from manufacturer's. I'll be in the market for a planer in a couple of months and they are just one place I'm considering. They do a lot of ebay selling seems like.

Over the years I've had good luck with reconditioned hand tools from places like Porter-Cable and Milwaukee but in those cases I'm dealing directly with a factory authorized service center.

Steve Clardy
01-27-2005, 10:13 AM
Bought a couple of recon routers from them through Ebay. No problems. Good service.

Scott Loven
01-27-2005, 11:05 AM
I got a Delta planner from them via ebay a few years ago, no problems.
Scott

Jerry Crawford
01-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah Scott - a Delta is what I've been loolking at. These people are just down the road from me about 2 hours. Do you remember the difference in cost between what you paid and what the same machine (new) would have run you out of Amazon or your local wwing outlet?

Fred Dorn
01-28-2005, 1:01 AM
I bought a referbed scroll saw from them around a year ago. I don't think the saw was ever used. Good service and quick shipping.

I would buy from them again.

Fred

Christopher Pine
01-28-2005, 1:44 AM
Interesting you bring them up. They are about 20 minutes downb the road from me. As a matter of fact I bought a 12 1/2 inch planner from them a few years ago reconditioned. Still going strong. Delta planner.
They used to have stores all over town now down to just this one from what I understand.

Chris Pine

Jerry Crawford
01-28-2005, 2:04 AM
Interesting you bring them up. They are about 20 minutes downb the road from me. As a matter of fact I bought a 12 1/2 inch planner from them a few years ago reconditioned. Still going strong. Delta planner. They used to have stores all over town now down to just this one from what I understand.Chris Pine

So, sounds like it's worth the drive from Ft Collins to save a few bucks on a re-con machine. Thanks guy's - appreciate the feedback