PDA

View Full Version : end tables

Travis Teichmann
03-21-2011, 9:34 PM
Well...after nearly a year of thinking about making end tables they are finally done. Solid mahagony with a drawer on the front. SWMBO would like brushed nickel knobs, but I'm hoping to wait long enough that she'll get used to them the way they are.:rolleyes:

gary Zimmel
03-21-2011, 9:55 PM
Nice work on the end tables Travis..
But sorry to say that if my wife wants my projects for the home a certain way she gets it.
It really helps with the tool budget.;)
As a side note that is one sweet truck.

Michelle Rich
03-22-2011, 5:42 AM
I'm sure she'll wait another year for the "right" knobs!

Bruce Page
03-22-2011, 1:09 PM
Nice work Travis. I love the rich color of mahogany.

Brent Ring
03-22-2011, 1:47 PM
Nice Work!

Don Bullock
03-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Nice work on the end tables Travis..
But sorry to say that if my wife wants my projects for the home a certain way she gets it.
It really helps with the tool budget.;)
As a side note that is one sweet truck.

+ 1 for the comment about what the wife wants, she gets. It does go a long way toward justifying another tool. My wife is no convinced that I can't do things without the "right" tool.

I'm also looking at your truck. Nice flames! Here's my ride.

Travis Teichmann
03-26-2011, 8:10 AM
I fully expect to purchase and install the knobs, but I think I'll drag it out for another couple weeks unless she makes a comment aboutit...maybe present the knobs to her for her birthday:) She's a great wife and she really enjoys the different things I make like pens, bookmarks and Christmas ornaments (need to post some pictures of these too). Thanks for looking and the positive comments. I know these are small compared to some of the other projects here, but the first ones I really designed and built on my own. We both love the rich look of the mahogany.

John French
03-26-2011, 8:29 AM
They look great....Looking to build a few myself...