PDA

View Full Version : Laser Engraved Laptop

Dean Fowell
03-17-2011, 8:57 PM
Well someone stole my laptop today , I told the copper that my name and number and logo on it so lets see what happens

Chris S Martin
03-17-2011, 9:26 PM
Sorry to hear that Dean. Did they get your serial number for the laptop to enter it into LEADS (database). I would notify your local pawn shops to watch out for it. Sorry just the Deputy coming out in me LOL.

Dean Fowell
03-17-2011, 10:00 PM
yes I got my serial number I come straight home and got it totally bummed but i did get a new customer to day before this happened

Robert Walters
03-18-2011, 12:26 AM
That sucks Dean!

I had my $3000 camera bag stolen right out of my car, they broken the side window.
Sad part is I got the whole thing on video too, just wasn't clear enough to catch the license plate.

At least if my Mac gets stolen, I can be up and running again in 30 minutes with no data loss.

Martin Boekers
03-18-2011, 12:08 PM
That sucks Dean!

I had my $3000 camera bag stolen right out of my car, they broken the side window.
Sad part is I got the whole thing on video too, just wasn't clear enough to catch the license plate.

At least if my Mac gets stolen, I can be up and running again in 30 minutes with no data loss.

A few years back I had about $6000 in camera gear stolen out of my trunk.

They broke the passenger side lock and access the trunk trough the "open trunk"
button in the glove box.

Ever since I recommend that if you dont use that to disconnect it. I never even
thought about it until this happened.

Marty