PDA

View Full Version : Auction Site score

Mike Keating
01-25-2005, 1:26 PM
I am trying to obey the rules of not listing auction site names or giving direct links. But the other day I was on a rather large auction site and I happened to win a rather nice item for a 30% savings. I never owned a LN plane, but now I will soon have one. I have been looking for a nice block plane and I like the skew blade and the rabbeting features. The fence is a nice bonus as well. I am no longer in a hurry to rehab that stanley 140 I got last month from that rather large auction site. Maybe I will sell it . . .

Mike Keating

Tom LaRussa
01-25-2005, 2:19 PM
I am trying to obey the rules of not listing auction site names or giving direct links. But the other day I was on a rather large auction site and I happened to win a rather nice item for a 30% savings. I never owned a LN plane, but now I will soon have one. I have been looking for a nice block plane and I like the skew blade and the rabbeting features. The fence is a nice bonus as well. I am no longer in a hurry to rehab that stanley 140 I got last month from that rather large auction site. Maybe I will sell it . . .

Mike Keating
Nice score Mike!

Congrats!:D