PDA

View Full Version : Acrilex new product samples

Martin Boekers
03-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Just got this in email from Acrilex about a new product.
See here to get a sample set.

www.facebook.com/Acrilex?v=app_6009294086 (http://www.facebook.com/Acrilex?v=app_6009294086)

Marty

Robert Walters
03-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Not sure if it's the same as above, but...
http://www.acrilex.com/rfsDesign.cfm

Martin Boekers
03-17-2011, 11:42 AM
This is a new product and it was requested in the email to do it through the Facebook site.

These guys have some cool Acrylic products and send some nicer sample kits!

Marty

Dan Hintz
03-17-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't like that some companies are now forcing you to "like" them on Facebook before you can see new product announcements... what if I don't have a Facebook account (and don't want one)? I do, I'm just saying, it's the principle of the thing...

Robert Walters
03-17-2011, 2:12 PM
I don't like that some companies are now forcing you to "like" them on Facebook before you can see new product announcements... what if I don't have a Facebook account (and don't want one)? I do, I'm just saying, it's the principle of the thing...

Heh, I was thinking it, but you said it Dan.
I don't have nor want a FB account, thus why I posted the direct sample request link.

Martin Boekers
03-17-2011, 3:30 PM
It's a pain, I know that's the way everything is going so I run a different account on some sites becuase I know they spam you. I have different emails too for the same
reason.

Some companies want entirely too much information to buy from them, I'm not sure some
of it's even legal. What do ya do?

Didn't see the new product on their website for samples so I just did this one as I think the product is interesting.

Some how (probably through a trade show) I have been getting emails from companies I didn't request (yeh the all go directly
to a junk folder) but I can't get rid of the 8 Legged Media it is the WORST! (ASI)

No one responds to the unsubscribe list!

In the old telemarketing days, when I got a phone call from one asking opinions, my first response is the name and address for
billing. Which they questioned, I explained that I was a consultant and I had a $50 minimun charge and $125.00 an hour after that.
Most the times that stopped the calls:D

Ruben Salcedo
03-17-2011, 6:23 PM
Some how (probably through a trade show) I have been getting emails from companies I didn't request (yeh the all go directly
to a junk folder) but I can't get rid of the 8 Legged Media it is the WORST! (ASI)

Marty, try unsubscribe dot com, it works!

Ruben

Bill Cunningham
03-17-2011, 8:20 PM

A lot of companies are going that route, as well as some newspapers that allow online comments to some of their stories, require you to log on with a facebook account. I set up a facebook account just for that, and clicked off just about everything facebook requires on the privacy setup.. no messages, no emails, no friends or friends of friends, and didn't use a real name, just the name I use posting to blogs etc... I'm never on the facebook page, I simply don't have that much time to waste. My wife and daughters on the other hand, just about live on theirs...

Robert Walters
03-18-2011, 12:17 AM
My wife and daughters on the other hand, just about live on theirs...

You should hijack their accounts and replace with embarrassing photos of the past =)