PDA

View Full Version : pool cue / dart supply store

stefano panusa
03-16-2011, 8:25 PM
Hey Everyone,

My partner was talking to the owner of a store that sells pool cues, darts, that sort of thing. The owner got excited when he heard what business we were starting and said that he's always willing to carry new products and try different things to see what his customers like.

So the question is, what kinds of things could we supply this guy with ? I thought of custom engraved metal "labels" (plaques?) for pool cue cases. Engraved cases for darts (not sure if there are any wholesale blanks available ?)

Any other ideas would be appreciated.. apparently this guy is pretty easy going, so even if it's just some sort of add-on sale item he's good with it. Not sure if awards would really fit into his niche.

Cheers!

Gary Hair
03-16-2011, 9:06 PM
I have lasered lots of pool cues - names, companies, logos, frogs..., you name it, I have lasered it on a cue stick. I also lasered lots of brass plates for the stores to put on the pool tables, it had the company logo, phone, etc., they put one on every piece of equipment that went out - pool tables, poker tables, chairs, etc. Go to his store and look around - if it can be lasered get him a sample, if not make him a plate.

Gary

Steve Clarkson
03-16-2011, 9:30 PM
How about a dart board?

Dee Gallo
03-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Good one, Steve!