PDA

View Full Version : Neiko sander

dennis kranz
03-16-2011, 2:15 AM
A few of you on this forum had mentioned that you use the Neiko offset drill and it was said to do a good job of power sanding. I went onto Amazon and ordered one from Toolprice. What I got was one that looks exactly the same but the name says Licota on it. Has anyone herad of the Licota before? Is it the same thing as the Neiko?
I have Emailed Toolprice but have not got a responce from them. It has only been a couple days but I am hoping you guys can give me a little info. Should I keep it? Or send it back as soon as I can?
Dennis

David T gray
03-16-2011, 2:54 AM
im sure its the same thing does it drill ? then it will probably work fine :)

John Keeton
03-16-2011, 6:50 AM
I bet it is the same color! At that price, there are probably half dozen importers having them branded under their name. Wouldn't concern me. Now, if I paid for a Souix, and got this one, it would be a different story!

Faust M. Ruggiero
03-16-2011, 8:07 AM
John, If that would happen to you you might be tempted to "Souix". Sorry, Bad pun.

John Keeton
03-16-2011, 8:09 AM
John, If that would happen to you you might be tempted to "Souix". Sorry, Bad pun.But, nonetheless, a funny one!!!!:D;)

dennis kranz
03-18-2011, 1:38 AM
I finaly heard back from them. They say both come from the same factory. If I want to send it back they will refund my money. Or if I keep it they will refund my shipping costs. I guess I will keep it. As some have said they are the same thing. So why not save a couple bucks.
Dennis