PDA

View Full Version : Woodmaster Kudos

Ernie Kuhn
01-24-2005, 11:04 PM
All too often, we only write to complain. This note is to recognize great service. I bought a model 712 Woodmaster thickness planer and accessories in 1990. I've moved a few times and lost the manual along the way. I need to remove the cutter head and install the drum sander head and could not figure it out. I sent an email asking for help and another copy of the manual, to Woodmaster. It arrived last Friday. I'm back in business! Thought I would pass this thank you for great service along since it happens all too rarely, today.

I have no interest or association in Woodmaster other than being a totally satisfied customer.

Ernie

Michael Perata
01-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Isn't it amazing how a little bit of good customer service can generate more business than a couple of magazine ads.

John Miliunas
01-25-2005, 9:01 AM
Sure do wish all the vendors would start to get that idea! I sent an inquiry along to Rockler about a certain item two evening ago. Not a word from them!:mad: Other times, I've gotten positive results from other vendors, but only after MY calling THEM numerous times. Just shouldn't be that way and I'm glad you had a positive experience with Woodmaster, Ernie.:) :cool:

Steve Clardy
01-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Woodmaster has some good people. I have an account with them. Always great service.

Greg Mann
01-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Made in America, too.:)

Bob Wingard
01-25-2005, 1:38 PM
You could have also downloaded that manual in Adobe.pdf format from their site.