PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Move

Dick Wilson
03-11-2011, 10:07 AM
As all of you Creekers know I have spend considerable time cleaning my shop after the prompting and shaming. Now that it is organized I am back to a couple of unfinished pieces. I think I will eventually finish them IF..........I can find the dad gum tools, etc. that I need!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just grinds my grits:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks a lot John :D:D:D:D

Jerry Rhoads
03-11-2011, 10:43 AM
I agree, everytime I clean up. Can't find anything!

Larry Dubia
03-11-2011, 10:46 AM
As all of you Creekers know I have spend considerable time cleaning my shop after the prompting and shaming. Now that it is organized I am back to a couple of unfinished pieces. I think I will eventually finish them IF..........I can find the dad gum tools, etc. that I need!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just grinds my grits:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks a lot John :D:D:D:D

I agree with you. Been there, done that...doing it again! DOH!!! Lots of ground grits here.

Larry

John Keeton
03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Dick, so glad to have been of assistance to you!!!!!:D:D:D

Dick Wilson
03-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Dick, so glad to have been of assistance to you!!!!!:D:D:D

John, if you REALLY want to be of assistance get up here the next time I undertake such a monsterous chore and HELP ME OUT!!! ;);)

Jim Underwood
03-11-2011, 1:55 PM
I cleaned up one time and found a vise I'd been missing for about a year... Of course that was after I bought a replacement.

Dan Forman
03-11-2011, 1:56 PM
I feel your pain. :)

Dan

Fred Perreault
03-11-2011, 2:33 PM
I cleaned up one time and found a vise I'd been missing for about a year... Of course that was after I bought a replacement.

The only way to find some "thing" that appears to be missing is to buy another thing. Invariably when you put the new thing away, you will put it where you can find it the next time.... which is often times right next to the lost thing. :)

Jim Heikes
03-11-2011, 2:39 PM
I see no problems here............just wonderful unforeseen opportunities to buy more tools.

Bernie Weishapl
03-12-2011, 11:31 AM
That is why I never clean. I know where everything is now and if I clean I will never find anything.