PDA

View Full Version : Looking for this Wooden Business Card Case

Janet Liddiard
03-10-2011, 9:58 PM
I have a customer that would like the following wooden business card case. I can find them through retail internet sites (most of them offer engraving or imprinting on them) for $15 - $30/each, but have not been able to find them wholesale. Does anyone know a source? Thanks so much!

Bruce Dorworth
03-11-2011, 3:27 AM
Janet, where can you find them for 15 to 30 dollars? I have made several card holders that look just like that. The plans come with the Incra jig router fence. There is a lot of hand work, I would not make and sell them that cheap.

Thanks,
Bruce

Robert Walters
03-11-2011, 3:39 AM
Google for "wooden business card case - maple"

http://www DOT dynagifts DOT com/gs-m112.html

Janet Liddiard
03-11-2011, 1:01 PM
Robert,

Thanks. I had found that one but after shipping it's still over $15.00 a piece and since they're an engraving shop, I'm still paying retail.

Bruce,

I'm sure these are not the same quality as your handmade ones. One of the retail shops shared that they got these from overseas and the description says "hand made in part". However, if you're interested, the link Rober shared above is one of the best prices I've found.

Martin Boekers
03-11-2011, 1:12 PM
Robert,

Thanks. I had found that one but after shipping it's still over $15.00 a piece and since they're an engraving shop, I'm still paying retail.

Bruce,

I'm sure these are not the same quality as your handmade ones. One of the retail shops shared that they got these from overseas and the description says "hand made in part". However, if you're interested, the link Rober shared above is one of the best prices I've found.

I would still call them and see if you can get the distributor name from them or You may see if they sell wholesale, I have found this to be true in some cases
where the seller has certain products made for their own distribution and will set up a wholesale account. Recently I did this with NWT Mint.

Worth a try.

Janet Liddiard
03-11-2011, 1:22 PM
Thanks Martin. I've contacted three places so far, without luck. I've also found a lot of places willing to either provide them wholesale or share the name of their supplier in the past, but haven't found anyone willing this time. I'll keep trying!