PDA

View Full Version : Whadda You Know

Dick Wilson
03-08-2011, 10:16 AM
I went into the "Master Sticky" this morning poking around. I found a whole list of Creekers with albums. Boy this was hidden away. How do I go about setting up an album. Think I am supposed to ask Steve?

John Keeton
03-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Dick, you do not need moderator approval for an album. You can create an album in your profile (or more than one) and upload images into that album. You may need to resize the images, as the image restrictions are a little different for albums. As I recall, the size is limited to 96KB per image.

Dick Wilson
03-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Dick, you do not need moderator approval for an album. You can create an album in your profile (or more than one) and upload images into that album. You may need to resize the images, as the image restrictions are a little different for albums. As I recall, the size is limited to 96KB per image.

Thanks John

Steve Schlumpf
03-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Dick - in order to create a gallery - you first have to be a Contributor. It is one of the perks of financially helping out the Creek! Once you become a Contributor, the software changes and you will then have the ability to start a photo gallery.

John Keeton
03-08-2011, 1:19 PM
Ooops, sorry Dick, I didn't even look at your status! My bad!