PDA

View Full Version : Taunton Press E books and plans

David Nelson1
02-25-2011, 8:38 PM
I have bought a few plans and a few E books from Taunton. They have indicated that I have an opportunity to download the material a X number of times. Does anyone know how to do this? What's required etc.

For the life of me I simply can't figure it out.

David Nelson1
02-28-2011, 6:25 PM
I recon no one else knows either. When I figure it out I'll post the findings.

David Nelson1
02-28-2011, 6:37 PM
Well that wasn't to hard. Just needed a fresh attitude.

As follows:

How do I access & download the digital products that I have purchased from Taunton?

How do I access & download the digital products that I have purchased (eBooks, plans, etc.) from Taunton?
Answer:

All digital products that you purchase from our online store (www.tauntonstore.com) are stored in your Taunton account. They will reside in your profile within the My Downloadable Products page as long as this account exists.

When you purchase a digital product, there will be a link directly to this page to download your product immediately. A link will also be included in the confirmation email that is sent to you at the completion of your order.

If you miss either of these links, you can do directly to www.tauntonstore.com, Login to your Account using the same email address that you used when you purchased your digital product. Once logged in and under the My Account column, you can click on My Downloadable Products to access the list of the digital products that you have purchased from our Taunton store.

Once in the My Downloadable Products page, you can click on the download link found to the right of the title of the digital product. It will typically be called a PDF Download or Zip Download depending on the type of digital product it is. You may download this product multiple times.

If it’s a PDF Download, the eBook will open in a PDF file where you can view it in your PDF reader or choose to save it to your computer. A Zip Download will open up in a Zip file where you can open each file within this Zip file separately. There typically will be multiple files (ex: a PDF file or a SKP file) included with this file.