PDA

View Full Version : This is wierd

David Wilson
01-20-2005, 4:33 PM
Just recieved this e-mail and thought I would pass it along.

Thought this was interesting...

<?bigger><?bigger><?bigger>AN INTERESTING THING ABOUT THE HUMAN MIND...

Please do not delete this because it looks too weird to be readable. Believe it or not, you really can read it!<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger>

<?color><?param 1218,0221,7184><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger><?bigger>I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt
<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/color>

Ken Leshner
01-20-2005, 5:34 PM
Tahtsan amzing stry. Ihd no pblm rdyngit.

Michael Stafford
01-20-2005, 5:35 PM
Vrey itresenitng! I wulod nveer hvae gessued taht it was piosslbe! The mnid deos wrok in azmanig wyas! Tnskhas for ptonisg the alcitre. :D

Ed Falis
01-20-2005, 5:43 PM
Yuse gyes rea mazngia!

Doug Shepard
01-20-2005, 8:06 PM
Anybody know where I can get my dyslexia checked out?

Tim Morton
01-20-2005, 8:18 PM
I found myself easily able to read it, but for some reason the voice in my head was that of Marlee Matlin........strange but true :confused: