PDA

View Full Version : Woodpecker 640 square, nice, really nice.

Bill Huber
02-23-2011, 12:26 PM
I am not sure if they have any more, it was a one time run and I got one and not going to be stocked.

I am sure glad I did, what a great little square.

I have 2 Starrett 6" squares that I have used for many years but they will not be getting much use now. The little 640 is great, it will stay on the edge of the board and not fall down. You can make a mark right up to the edge of the board you are working on with no problem.

It handles really nice, has a good open area to hold it with. I will still use the Starretts for time when I want to make a line and at given length but as a general use small square the 640 it tops.

http://www.woodpeck.com/640square.html

Tom Walz
02-23-2011, 1:03 PM
The 640 promotion was a much bigger success than Woodpeckers expected. They were originally going to ship all the tools at the same time but are now shipping tools as they are produced and in the order in which the orders were placed.

First they are shipping the standard, inch models. Next will be the inch models with cases and then they will ship the metric units.

Everyone should have their 640 squares within a week or two.

Bill Huber
02-23-2011, 1:17 PM
The 640 promotion was a much bigger success than Woodpeckers expected. They were originally going to ship all the tools at the same time but are now shipping tools as they are produced and in the order in which the orders were placed.

First they are shipping the standard, inch models. Next will be the inch models with cases and then they will ship the metric units.

Everyone should have their 640 squares within a week or two.

Maybe they will have another run when they see how well this one went, it is one nice little square.