PDA

View Full Version : New Collections

Jiten Patel
02-22-2011, 5:06 PM
Hey guys,

Been very busy. Just had our first wedding show (biggest one in the UK) and what an amazing response to our product line. Anyway here are some of our new collections!

Enjoy!

Jiten Patel
02-22-2011, 5:08 PM
And some more!

Larry Bratton
02-22-2011, 5:29 PM
Jit,
Your amazing. Say no more!

Dee Gallo
02-22-2011, 7:07 PM
Jit, congratulations on the launch - please keep us posted on your progress! The new pix are amazing as usual, your design skills are inspiring!

cheers, dee

Robert Walters
02-22-2011, 9:59 PM
Jit,

1) I sent the $20 and I'm still waiting!

2) On 'Majestic Grandeur', are the edges chard a bit? Hard to tell from the photo.

3) Are you using a light tent for some of the photography?

4) Oh, and I still hate you! lol

Jiten Patel
02-23-2011, 4:38 AM
Thank you all. Love getting recognition from the experts.

Dee, we have a few celebrity weddings lined up (not allowed to disclose just yet) as well as some massive onex including one on Necker Island (Richard Bransons island).

Rob, $20 must have got stopped by customs, I know they are a bit iffy about large amount of money crossing borders.

Majestic Grandeur has charred edges, used for effect for a vintage feel. The other side is nice and clean, but it just looks so nice with charred edges on cream/ivory board.

We use a combination of a regular "yellow" bulb lamp as well as a daylight lamp with white light to give different effects, as well as a good camera and photoshop for pictures.

Oh and I love you too!