PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Carribean!

Jeff Sudmeier
01-19-2005, 8:18 PM
Hello Everyone!

You just knew that I would find an internet cafe! Right now my loml and I are sailing from Grand Cayman to Cozumel in the middle of a 5 day cruise! We stopped in Grand Cayman today and did some sight seeing. The weather has been wonderful, much better than the frozen tundra I call home!

I have not been able to check any of the new threads, as there are just too many, so I will have much catching up to do when I get home!

Talk to ya all soon!

Jeff

Bruce Page
01-19-2005, 9:35 PM
Hello Everyone!

You just knew that I would find an internet cafe! Right now my loml and I are sailing from Grand Cayman to Cozumel in the middle of a 5 day cruise! We stopped in Grand Cayman today and did some sight seeing. The weather has been wonderful, much better than the frozen tundra I call home!

I have not been able to check any of the new threads, as there are just too many, so I will have much catching up to do when I get home!

Talk to ya all soon!

Jeff
I’m way jealous! I’m back in Kodiak, it has been raining or snowing 24/7 for the last week.:(

John Miliunas
01-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Well, like I told you before, Jeff, you're lucky to be where you are right now! We had one "warm" day and that was today. Well, part of the day. I think we may have hit 20 or so. Going to be cooling off again over the next couple days and snow storm predicted for Friday. Enjoy the weather, scenery and company of your bride while you're there, 'cuz once you get back to Packerland, you'll be spending time outside shoveling!:D :cool:

Jim Becker
01-20-2005, 1:13 AM
Geepers...I buy a couple pairs of shoes and a shirt from your employer and the next thing I know, you're tearing across the carribean! Great benefits!! :D (Enjoy!)

Jeff Sudmeier
01-23-2005, 8:07 PM
Geepers...I buy a couple pairs of shoes and a shirt from your employer and the next thing I know, you're tearing across the carribean! Great benefits!! :D (Enjoy!)
Jim, thanks for the business!! It was a personal trip, I wish they sent me to the Caribbean!

Jeff Sudmeier
01-23-2005, 8:11 PM
Well guys I am back!! It was a wonderful trip, but a long, long day yesterday in airports fighting to get home. We got home almost 12 hours after we expected to.

A picture of Georgetown, Grand Cayman:
http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules/gallery/albums/albut49/100_7703.sized.jpg

Jim Becker
01-23-2005, 8:35 PM
Jim, thanks for the business!! It was a personal trip, I wish they sent me to the Caribbean!
My pleasure...and thumbs up on the shoes and shirt!! :D