PDA

View Full Version : Metal Wallets

Martin Boekers
02-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Looking for wholesale vendors for metal wallets.

Ogon is carried by LaserSketch but only a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon.
These seem to be a bit bulky, but are lasarable.

These are really cool, but I need to find a wholsaler;

www.stewartstand.com/collections/men?gclid=CI_7t56ikqcCFUnt7Qod0g03cg (http://www.stewartstand.com/collections/men?gclid=CI_7t56ikqcCFUnt7Qod0g03cg)

Anyone tried Cernark on this style?

Thanks!

Marty

Dan Hintz
02-18-2011, 1:50 PM
Ah, metal mesh wallets... I was thinking how painful it would be to sit on a small metal plate al day ;)

Bill Cunningham
02-22-2011, 8:16 PM
Ha!! Anything to keep em guessing at the airport eh! Just don't etch a picture of a 'gun' on it, or they may confiscate it..:D

Darryl Jacobs
02-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Will become more and more common as we keep putting RFID chips into our Credit Cards. Convenient for us and convenient for crooks. Good report on the news the other day showing how crooks are using portable RFID scanners strong enough to scan your credit card and get the numbers off them from as little as 18" away. Contained in a purse and bumping into people for only a moment gets the numbers!!

Technology....

Martin Boekers
02-23-2011, 2:53 PM
Will become more and more common as we keep putting RFID chips into our Credit Cards. Convenient for us and convenient for crooks. Good report on the news the other day showing how crooks are using portable RFID scanners strong enough to scan your credit card and get the numbers off them from as little as 18" away. Contained in a purse and bumping into people for only a moment gets the numbers!!

Technology....

It's just amazing, and this is just the technology we are aware of! So much for convenience.
Someday in the near future we won't have a choice to use cash as it won't exist!

Bill Cunningham
02-24-2011, 9:18 PM
It's just amazing, and this is just the technology we are aware of! So much for convenience.
Someday in the near future we won't have a choice to use cash as it won't exist!

That's the plan.. A taxable paper trail for everything except barter.. Now where the heck did I put that tin foil hat ;)