PDA

View Full Version : LaserBuzz goes Rambo

Tom Buzz Bernard
02-17-2011, 6:13 PM
I wanted to make something cool and new for my ARA seminar this year. :rolleyes:

I wanted a WOW factor that would bring a smile (maybe a laugh) to the audience:eek: I wonder if I can get it on the plane (unassembled):confused:

Disclaimer: I just want you all to know the picture does the product no justice, but it also distorts the fine chiseled features of the person (me) holding it.:D

Bruce Volden
02-17-2011, 6:22 PM
Tom,

Prepare for a thourough TSA patdown!!:D:D

Bruce

Joe Kace
02-17-2011, 6:25 PM
When will this one be available? I love these guns you make.
Joe

Mike Null
02-17-2011, 6:35 PM
Tom
Another great design.
Sorry I'll miss you this year in Vegas. Please pass along my best regards to your lovely wife.

Tom Buzz Bernard
02-17-2011, 6:38 PM
I will probably make this into a Toy Chest package that will include a smaller version later this year. Still need to put together the assembly instructions - that is the part I do not enjoy :(

Info; This assault rifle is more than 30 inches long it was made on a 12" X 24" laser bed.

Prepare for a thourough TSA patdown

This will be a first for me:cool:

Ron Chapellaz
02-17-2011, 7:13 PM
Looks very nice Tom! I'm looking forward to your seminar next week at the ARA. See you there!

Bill Cunningham
02-17-2011, 9:01 PM
I got 20 bucks, that says you would never get cross the border into Canada with one of those things..:D Paint it black, and you could give any Liberal the dry heaves..:p.. Nice project.. When will you have it on your site? Do we have to wait the whole year? Can this be next years Christmas offering? now I'm starting to babble..:rolleyes:
That thing is beyond cool..

Tom Buzz Bernard
02-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Looks very nice Tom! I'm looking forward to your seminar next week at the ARA. See you there!

I just got notified we have over 150 preregistered for my seminar, this would be my largest crowd yet :eek:

I need some friendly faces in the group. Look forward to meeting you.

Ron Chapellaz
02-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Tom, you're new rifle might come in handy to help you keep control of such a large group! See you next week!

Martin Boekers
02-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Looking at the photo, I thought.... What a cool electric guitar that would make!

I had a client that provided outlines of several different weapons, had me cut it out of
black acrylic to put in his gun rack in the back window of his truck.

Ya, he did get a few comments!!!:D