View Full Version : To the shop or bar?

Randy Henry
02-14-2011, 8:54 PM
Got these PM items given to me last weekend. Was going to hang them in the shop, but the loml wanted them in our bar area. Just gotta find a PM light, pool table light and maybe some PM bar stools. Sometimes I think I have inhaled too much sawdust!

Peter Quinn
02-14-2011, 9:00 PM
Got these PM items given to me last weekend. Was going to hang them in the shop, but the loml wanted them in our bar area. Just gotta find a PM light, pool table light and maybe some PM bar stools. Sometimes I think I have inhaled too much sawdust!

Its not the saw dust, its the glue you are using! Well, can you split them 50/50? One for shop, one for bar? Of course they are handsome, and may be more appreciated in the bar to enjoy after the working is finished.

Chip Lindley
02-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Never mix woodworking machinery with alcohol. Keep 'em in the shop!

hank dekeyser
02-15-2011, 12:12 AM
I can't believe you even ask this - would you garnish your shop with PBR or Miller signs ? How about a Kesslers sign next to the table saw ?

David Larsen
02-15-2011, 9:47 AM
I vote for the shop.

Ron Bontz
02-15-2011, 9:52 AM
I vote for the shop also. The office part.

Kyle Iwamoto
02-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Never mix woodworking machinery with alcohol. Keep 'em in the shop!

Yep, shop.

Must be nice to have a bar. I don't even have room for a real shop.

Joe Angrisani
02-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Without a second thought.... "Shop".

Don Bullock
02-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I can't believe you even ask this - would you garnish your shop with PBR or Miller signs ? How about a Kesslers sign next to the table saw ?

I actually do have some beer signs in my shop/garage. The aren't there because I drink beer. In fact I don't. We breed AKC Champion basset hounds and mane the boys after beers and the girls after soda pop.

Now to the OP -- I vote for the shop. They would look great in there.