PDA

View Full Version : Donation Question

Raymond Fries
02-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I want to renew my subscription but do not want to click the order button until I know what will happen. I have closed the business that my pal account was tied to when I first joined and need to use a credit card or setup another pay pal account.

I just do not want to click order and the processing goes to an account that has been closed.

Would someone please offer advise?

Thanks

Ken Fitzgerald
02-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Raymond....I don't know the answer but I started a thread in the Moderator's Forum titled for Keith or Jackie....and linking to this thread. You should get an answer.

Jackie Outten
02-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Raymond,

Before you click on the donate button go to paypal.com, sign into your account and enter a new credit card for payment. Then log back into sawmillcreek and click on the donate button.

Jackie Outten

Doug Wolf
02-13-2011, 7:05 AM
Raymond,
I didn't contribute for a long time because I didn't want to set up a Pay Pal account. I wanted to just pay with a credit card. I finally went to contribute and thought I'd just bail out when it made me sign up for pay pal.
When I did this it let me use a credit card without signing up for pay pal. I think it said it was a one time courtesy of pay pal. If the moderators had made this info available, they would have gotten my donation sooner.

John Keeton
02-13-2011, 8:09 AM
An old fashioned check and snail mail will work, too!!

Raymond Fries
02-13-2011, 8:21 PM
Thanks for the tips. I'll get it done.

Michael James
02-13-2011, 10:39 PM
As mentioned you can add or delete accounts in paypal very easily. If you get stuck, PM me and I'll help. Really, it's intuitive so you shouldn't find it problematic.
mj