PDA

View Full Version : Art Crawl

Jeff Fagen
02-12-2011, 8:23 PM
I attended the Banbury Art Crawl in Eau Claire,WI.for the first time along with two other turners from the local club.
Banbury is an old tire factory warehouse near down town.
There were 4000 people walking through Fri. 4 to 9 and Sat.9 to 3.
I didn't have a lot of inventory and was nearly wiped out by the end.
I never considered myself part of the local art scene but I'm in now.:D
Gotta get to work for the next one!

Roger Chandler
02-12-2011, 8:24 PM
Congratulations Jeff! Those sales will lift your spirits for sure!

Tim Thiebaut
02-12-2011, 8:29 PM
Congrats on your success at the art crawl!

charlie knighton
02-12-2011, 8:49 PM
good for you, Jeff

Steve Schlumpf
02-12-2011, 8:50 PM
Wow! You traveled all the way from Elk Mound to Eau Claire for an Art Show? Cool! Glad to hear you did good with your sales! Was Jeff Nicol or Mike Svona there? Just giving you static because my family is from Durand! Sounds like you had a good time - couldn't ask for more than that!

Mark Hubl
02-12-2011, 9:02 PM
Congrats Jeff. Sounds like you had a good time.

David E Keller
02-12-2011, 9:11 PM
Congrats on the sales! I plan to find my way to Jeff Nicol's shop if I'm ever in Eau Claire.

Bernie Weishapl
02-12-2011, 9:47 PM
Congrats on your sales. Really is a satisfying feeling. Yep will definitely visit with Jeff Nicol if I am in the area and if that close would definitely like to meet Steve Schlumpf.

Dan Forman
02-13-2011, 3:27 AM
Congrat's on the sales, must have been a good time.

Dan

Jeff Nicol
02-13-2011, 8:50 AM
Jeff, I am glad that you were there to represent for the turners in the area! To answer Steve's question Mike and I were on the road to go pick up an ATV for my cousin from a friend of Mikes. I don't have enough finished inventory to go to a show any way as the metal working part of my skill set has been on overload but tha is coming to an end very soon! I miss turning and carving and fishing and hunting and sleeping and well you get the picture, so back to the turner insted of the welder.

Jeff I have more supplies for you when you are in need too, now that you are flush with cash!

Congrats,

Jeff

Pete Jordan
02-13-2011, 7:27 PM
That is great news, Jeff!

Baxter Smith
02-13-2011, 7:59 PM
Congrats on the sale and good luck on the next one!