PDA

View Full Version : Doll House

Peter Odell
02-12-2011, 8:17 PM
I made this for a auction for a little girl that is dieing of cancer it is a shame. She is only 2 years old I also made one for her as well. If you could of seen the look on her face it was price less I had to leave the room because I was starting to cry.

Dee Gallo
02-12-2011, 9:22 PM
You are a good man, Peter. Choked me up just reading your post. That's a beautiful little house too, I'm sure it brought a little joy to each person who saw it.

Thanks for sharing, dee

Chris Tatarian
02-13-2011, 1:20 AM
Beautiful work!! What wood and thickness did you use? Is it possible to share this file? I would like to make one and give it away.

Chris

Mike Null
02-13-2011, 4:17 AM
Peter

That is beautiful. I'm sure that is a project that will have some long term "feel good" about it. You seized the moment to make somebody happy. My compliments!

Luke Phillips
02-13-2011, 8:49 AM
What a wonderful thing you did for this child! I wish there were more people like you in this world - what a difference it would make!! Well done Peter...a gift from the heart - beautiful.

Scott Shepherd
02-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Beautiful work!! What wood and thickness did you use? Is it possible to share this file? I would like to make one and give it away.

Chris

Chris, I believe it's a laserbuzz file. Available here : http://www.laserbuzz.com/toychest/index.htm