View Full Version : Recent acquisitions

Scott Hubl
02-06-2011, 5:45 PM
Crown 1/4 & 3/8 Captive Ring Tools, Cindy Drozda 3/8 Spindle Gouge & Vortex Tool, Finial Star DVD, Jimmy Clewes DVD's(7), Robust 6" Low Profile & 9" Comfort Rest Tool Rests, and a NOVA Ornamental Turner Bought unused/unopened.
I am STILL Trying to get ahold of Nova/Teknatools Customer Service to place an order and get some Info. :mad: I have sent emails and made several phone calls, No reply to email and calls only get a "May I have your Name and Phone Number, and someone will call you back."
NOT ! :mad::eek::mad:

I have 4",6", & 12" Comfort Style Tool Rests and having a custom offset "Dog Leg" made for me. (Offsets the toolrest to get into those hard to reach areas) soon to be on the way from Jeff N.. :D

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/AmericanAndProud/Recent%20Acquisitions-%20Tools/096526a6.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/AmericanAndProud/Recent%20Acquisitions-%20Tools/b215a5ed.jpg

Alan Trout
02-06-2011, 5:56 PM
Cool man Cool! and congratulations.

Alan

Steve Schlumpf
02-06-2011, 6:00 PM
Congrats Scott! Looks like you have enough new stuff to keep you entertained for quite a while! Have fun!

John Keeton
02-06-2011, 6:08 PM
I thought Christmas was couple months back?!?!?! Congrats on the haul!

David E Keller
02-06-2011, 6:31 PM
Looks like a great haul! Congrats!

Harvey M. Taylor
02-06-2011, 6:45 PM
Scott,it's not really going out of style, you just cant buy as much as you used to. Better slow down. Just kidding, nice haul, Max.

dan carter
02-06-2011, 6:46 PM
Man, I'm envious. Way to go. Enjoy your haul of goodies. Looking forward to some of the things you use the Novato make.

Scott Hubl
02-06-2011, 6:53 PM
Thanks, been awhile since I bought any wood related stuff, been customizing my newly bought HHR Panel since July. Tricking it out pretty cool.:cool:

Can't work on it much out in the driveway during the winter so I am back in the shop messing around, trying to build a lathe tool rack that fits a Craftsmen 5 drawer roll-a-way cabinet I picked up. Drawers will hold all the chucks and other turning related stuff but I want a top mounted rack to have Easy access to all my handled tools, and related items.

I'd rather watch wood related DVD's than that garbage "reality TV" stuff the net works run. So I added a few to my Collection. The Turnaround DVD was basically free from woodcraft after spending a certain amount they had a gift card coupon for 30.00 I think it was, so I ran back grabbed it and used the giftcard right then and their when buying the other DVD's and some blanks I had bought.

Crown tools and Finial Star DVD were through Amazon with my Prime membership I get free 2 day shipping.

Don't we all always say at the Holidays that we should Keep this spirit all year round John? LOL :D;)

Tim Thiebaut
02-06-2011, 7:17 PM
Wow...you hit paydirt with all of that... have fun and enjoy it!

Bernie Weishapl
02-06-2011, 8:14 PM
Congrats Scott. Nice haul.

Scott Hackler
02-06-2011, 8:41 PM
Congrats!

BTW, My Ornamental Turner is supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Now we'll just have to figure the darn thing out!