PDA

View Full Version : End of Pond Celebration

John Weber
04-13-2003, 12:01 AM
All I can say is <b>AWESOME!</b> I had a fabulous time, everything was perfect. The location, food, hospitality, friendliness, everything was <b>OUTSTANDING!</b> All I can think of are all the thanks I owe people. So here it goes:

<b>Ray Thompson</b> for opening his home, shop, and wallet to us – Thank you
<b>Wayne Miller</b> for the creation of Badger Pond – Thank you
<b>Chris Varas</b> – For picking me up and listening to an endless run of stories – Thank you
<b>Jennifer Shirley</b> – For one on the nicest bowls I’ve seen – we need to talk later – Thank you
<b>Bill Grumbine</b> – For the best turning lesson I’ve ever had – Thank you
<b>Kurt Krauter</b> – For the wonderful shelves – you rule buddy – Thank you
<b>Jeff Woodall</b>, Who couldn’t be there, but donated a brand new Porter Cable 690 Variable Speed Lever Release router from the Delta-Porter Cable Factory Service Center in Chicago – Thank you
<b>Frank Miller Lumber</b> for donating all the wonderful wood that was raffled off – Thank you
<b>Lee Valley</b> – For the Beer and Key chains – Thank you
<b>WoodCentral</b> – For the hats and providing a new home for many Ponders – Thank you
<b>Sawmill Creek</b> – For many door prizes and also a home for Ponders – Thank you
All those that participated in the project exchange – Everything was beautiful – Thank you
The many others that contributed door prizes – Thank you
All the people that brought the WONDERFUL food – Thank you
Everyone who brought projects to share – Thank you
All those that traveled long distances to attend – Thank you
And anyone else I missed – Thank you

It was an <b>UNBELIEVEABLE EVENT!</b>. I’m sure I missing many that deserve thanks, hopefully people can fill in. My only regret is I was not able to talk to everyone in attendance.

I hope this can happen again and don’t know how to express my joy.

Many Thanks and Take Care – John