PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked, winter sucks

Leigh Betsch
02-01-2011, 7:12 PM
How many cars can you wreck in just one week? My youngest daughter wrecked her Saturn, I just wrecked my Avalanche. I replaced the Saturn on Saterday with a 07 Accord. My Avalanche has got $7300 of damage. Three more cars and I will be out of cars to wreck! This winter is getting toooooo longgggg.

Raymond Fries
02-01-2011, 7:15 PM
Hopefully it was only metal & plastic and no injuries. Been there but a little more spreadout.
Good luck going forward...

Lee Schierer
02-02-2011, 9:30 AM
Sorry to hear about the accidents. Hopefully everyone is okay. The weather here is going to cause a lot of wrecks. It's raining and 29 degree air temp.

Leigh Betsch
02-02-2011, 1:17 PM
Everyone is fine. My oldest daughter said "better fixing cars than people", and she's right. No rain in sight here. -9 at noon today.
It will be interesting to see if the avalanche gets back to normal or if I have to look for a new one!

Larry Edgerton
02-03-2011, 7:35 AM
Leigh

Just think how bad it would be if you lived in a state with corners!

I wrecked a 71 Cuda convertible up by Watertown some years ago, found the only corner in South Dakota. Made the front page of the Souix Falls paper.

Sorry about your bad run of luck, but the law of averages is now in your favor......