PDA

View Full Version : John Underhill feather pen blanks

John Pratt
02-01-2011, 11:30 AM
I missed out again! I have really been itching to turn a couple feather pens for a while and finding the blanks seems to be an impossibility. I checked Exotic blanks about three days ago and there was nothing; checked today and they had dozens of new feather blanks, but they were sold out. I have come to the conclusion that as soon as they become available, someone is going in and snatching them all up. Does anyone have another source for feather blanks?

Tim Thiebaut
02-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Maybe if you made a post in the classifieds here and at Penturners.org someone might sell you a couple of blanks,just a thought.

Jim Burr
02-01-2011, 12:43 PM
I know Exotic will e-mail you when they have an item in stock again...make sure your in a spot to get on line and buy quick!

David E Keller
02-01-2011, 2:49 PM
I've got one or maybe two of them for a sierra style pen... PM me if your interested.

John Pratt
02-01-2011, 6:50 PM
I did place my name on the email alert list this time, but given the variety of pen style blanks and different feathers that Mr. Underhill does, I am not sure that will cover all the bases. I will continue to keep my eyes open. Posting in the classifieds and Penturners.org is a good idea.

David: PM Sent

John

Matt Ranum
02-01-2011, 7:43 PM
You could always pm Ed directly on IAP to find out about inventory as well. Done that several times especially on the stuff they make.

John Terefenko
02-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Buy them from John directly over the IAP site.