PDA

View Full Version : Fwiw...

Russell Eaton
02-01-2011, 10:16 AM
I posted a thread about the long pins from PSI fitting other jaws, well I ordered a set and the will interchange with the Oneway flat jaws. The costumer service person was less than helpful but they have several different sizes if anyone is interested. I tried them on my Talon jaws I assume they would fit on the Stronghold as well. Hope this helps. Russsell

Dick Strauss
02-01-2011, 10:35 AM
For those interested, the Talon and standard OW chuck use the same jaws but the Stronghold chucks use a completely different set.

David Gilbert
02-01-2011, 7:29 PM
Russ,

Can you post the part number from Penn State? I guess I don't understand what you are doing.

I have two Talon chucks and would like to have some jaws that are a bit gentler to my turnings. All of the jaws that I have leave little pressure lines in the tenons. In a couple of cases I have turned them down but would like some other options for holding my bowls.

Thanks,
David

Russell Eaton
02-01-2011, 8:15 PM
David the thread that accept the rubber bumpers are the same as PSI's long and short padded pins. I will post the part number in the morning. I am still at work. The pins are for 3/4"-2 1/2" and are straight, , I will post pictures as well.

Russell Eaton
02-02-2011, 8:42 AM
The part numbers are LCJAWSJ 2 1/2", CRJPIN3 this is for the 3 pin set. The picture is all three put on a Oneway flat jaws.180919

Fred Perreault
02-02-2011, 8:58 AM
Dick, I think that Russell is referring to the jaw pins, not the jaws.