PDA

View Full Version : Online Tutoring

Donny Lawson
01-29-2011, 8:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone has thought of doing some online tutoring to help others? It could be anything from flatwork to turning to burning or anything else.I know everybody has a different skill level and see projects here from time to time that they would love to learn but has no idea where to start.We ask questions and get advise but can it be taken a step more?I thought of maybe one on one with pics and advise, maybe through e-mail unless they are within driving distance. I know I see projects here I would like to make but need more pics and info in order to try. I hate to keep asking question after question but sometimes it's neccessary. Comments would be welcome.
Donny

george wilson
01-29-2011, 9:48 AM
We're already pretty much doing that,just answering questions. Illustrating questions with pictures would likely need the tutor to make a special setup and photograph it. I personally don't mind repeated questions.

Gene Howe
01-29-2011, 10:00 AM
I wouldn't mind doing a series of pictures of a build a post them as a blog. Would that work?
That way, those interested could ask any questions related to that particular build.
Not that I do anything that's not pretty straight forward. Creative, I'm not.

Bill Huber
01-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Have you looked at the Home page of the Creek?