PDA

View Full Version : Legend EX45 Issues with corel

tom casey
01-28-2011, 10:02 PM
I am trying to tile a job using absolute black granite. The issue is when I send the job to the laser many files are showing up on the laser and none of them are the complete job. I followed the correct steps from the epilog site and the laser is acting crazy. I shut the machine down last night after being frustrated and then the same thing is happening tonight. I will attach the file if someone can help you will make my weekend. thanks in advance

tom casey
01-29-2011, 8:14 PM
Well I have worked not stop on this for awhile and can not find a solution. Has anyone done tiling and got it to work well? I have no idea I check the driver, the setting in corel.....Could it be that my shop is to cold for the laser?

tom casey
01-29-2011, 9:40 PM
I feel a little strange replying to myself but I think i have found the culprit. When I send to the laser it will only send 128KB of the file and then stops. On the laser LCD the file starts to show up as many files but none of them are correct it is like it is splitting the file up. I check the WINDOWS print dialog box and it will not say sent or finish sending, it just eventually shows up as an error. Does this sound right? I reinstalled the driver but to no aval. Lost and I have no thoughts, help me..........
tc

tom casey
02-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Got it. Bad home router/switch. Directly connected with a crossover cable and worked perfectly. I will post finished picture. I guess the easy solution is to keep crossover cable close by. :)

Mike Null
02-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Tom

Glad the forum was able to provide the help you needed.;)

John Noell
02-03-2011, 1:47 PM
I have to admit that one had me totally mystified and clueless. But, a bad switch can do really odd things. That I can understand! Glad you figured it out.