PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking Auction Jeanette, PA Feb 2

BOB OLINGER
01-28-2011, 12:04 PM
For any of you in the Jeannette, PA area, you might check out this auction on www.bidspotter.com. I only briefly viewed because it's out of my area, but looks like a good number of tools/equipment. HAVE AT IT!!!!!!!!

Dan Hintz
01-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Any suggestions on which auction and where it's listed? some of those links you have to sign up just to see what auctions are available.

George Bregar
01-28-2011, 1:02 PM
Any suggestions on which auction and where it's listed? some of those links you have to sign up just to see what auctions are available. Pretty easy to find, click woodworking, there's only three, second is in Jeannette. My aunt lives there :-)

BOB OLINGER
01-28-2011, 3:05 PM
Concerning bidspotter, yes, get signed up well in advance and don't wait until the last minute to log onto the auction in case there may be some unexpected difficulty. Been a while since I participated, but a lot of internet auctions these days.

Dan Hintz
01-28-2011, 3:19 PM
That's some serious equipment being sold... not many hobbyists are going to fit that stuff in their shops ;)

Ben Abate
01-28-2011, 5:35 PM
For any of you in the Jeannette, PA area, you might check out this auction on www.bidspotter.com. I only briefly viewed because it's out of my area, but looks like a good number of tools/equipment. HAVE AT IT!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bob, I'm local to this auction I might go to the preview and the auction if the preview shows to be promising......

Ben

Scott Hildenbrand
01-28-2011, 7:01 PM
Huh.. Spitting distance from my home town.. Used to stomp around there quite a bit, in fact. Sadly, 10 hours away now.. Bah.

Stephen Cherry
01-28-2011, 8:01 PM
don't you need a 2500 deposit check to bid online?