PDA

View Full Version : Gloat and Gripe

Bobby Hatfield
04-12-2003, 4:43 PM
New computer keyboard giving problems, are they smaller than older models ? Have lost two post after completion from touching an unknown key. New camera also and having fun with both. No time to enjoy for job in progress, thank goodness for help so there is at least some free time. Made a progress pic of the 48 plywood doors ready to be loaded on truck for delivery to a shop with an edgebander.

Dr. Zack Jennings
04-12-2003, 5:46 PM
Nice photo Bobby...

John Miliunas
04-12-2003, 9:44 PM
....to what Doc said. Nice shot. Looks like it's got great depth of field and I'm impressed with the great exposure, even though there's the big door flooding light in. Oh, and I keep looking for that scooter or golf cart or roller blades in your pics. Must keep you in shape going from one end of that humongous shop to the other!:D :cool:

Keith Outten
04-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Bobby,

Looking at the picture of your shop reminds me of an old saying. My family have been farmers on the Eastern Shore of Virginia since the early 1600's and my cousin would always remind me when I visited the family farm that "People who work for a living should always buy the best shoes and the best mattress they can afford...if you ain't on one your on the other".

Lots of steps every day in a shop that long :)

Bobby Hatfield
04-13-2003, 6:23 PM
Zack, where were you when I needed you ? Finally found the correct settings on camera. John, auto setting, made the picture and is best till this old SLR Geezer can remember what I once knew. Keith, truer words were never spoken, work shoes make the difference on concrete, I have been there since 54.

Bart Leetch
04-13-2003, 7:34 PM
I couldn't resist I had to ask is that 1854?