PDA

View Full Version : See ya all in a week

Dave Anderson NH
01-13-2005, 8:36 PM
I'm headed off for Colonial Williamsburg tomorrow AM and won't get back until some time next Thursday. I'm looking forward to the 18th century furniture conference and a Saturday nite dinner with a bunch of Creekers including Jackie and Keith Outten, Aaron Koehl, Todd Burch, Carl Eyman, and who knows who else.

You folks play nice while I'm gone. See ya next week.

Louis Bois
01-13-2005, 8:37 PM
Have a great trip Dave! Be sure and keep a detailed log and take lots of pics for those of us that have to live vicariously though others!!!

Cheers,

Tom LaRussa
01-13-2005, 8:49 PM
I'm headed off for Colonial Williamsburg tomorrow AM and won't get back until some time next Thursday. I'm looking forward to the 18th century furniture conference and a Saturday nite dinner with a bunch of Creekers including Jackie and Keith Outten, Aaron Koehl, Todd Burch, Carl Eyman, and who knows who else.

You folks play nice while I'm gone. See ya next week.
Pictures Dave, pictures!

Also, drive and/or fly carefully.

Have fun too.

:)

Roger Myers
01-13-2005, 9:58 PM
Pictures??? We aren't taking no stinkin pictures :) I'm co-pilot with Dave on the drive down, and just now made sure that the memory on the camera has plenty of space....and even then I'll have the laptop with me so space will never be an issue...now, just have to remember to turn the camera on and point and shoot....hmmmmmm
See you folks in a week, unless the hotel surprises me with high speed internet....
Roger

Jerry Crawford
01-13-2005, 10:51 PM
I was down ther a few years ago for a gun making and blacksmiting conference. It was well worth the trip down and I loved the tours and close connection with the staff. You'll wish you could work there by the end of the weekend