PDA

View Full Version : Another very satified Lee Valley customer!

larry merlau
01-13-2005, 7:40 AM
i recently purchased some bessy clamps threw the sale mentioned here, got them and didnt look them over, just put them away. when grabbing one this weekend and noticing a cracked housing, was surprized.:eek: wasnt sure how i missed it earlier:confused: .so figured some duct tape would solve the problem. but as i was using the clamp i thought i would drop (lee valley) a Email. mentioned the fix i was using and asked if i could get another housing? they replied in short order, and said that another one was being sent and that the shipping back of the damaged one would be free and to use there box :D so make a long story short, they are definatly a top notch company in my book and warrant this big atta boy :)

John Miliunas
01-13-2005, 7:48 AM
Good for you, Larry AND, good for the REST of us, too! :) I wish ALL the vendors that we as woodworkers deal with, would strive to match the CS at Lee Valley! True, there are others close and even equal, but at the prices we pay for all these "specialized" tools, there should be no exception. LV is truely exemplary!:) :cool: