PDA

View Full Version : A little levity...

John Miliunas
01-12-2005, 8:59 PM
With the recent cruddy (and ongoing) weather around here, I thought this little tidbit might be appropriate:

4X4 Vehicles

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with U.S. auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black boxes in four wheel drive vehicles in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.

They were surprised to find in 46 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, $#!+!"

Only the states of Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin were different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were: "Hold my beer and watch this!":D

Dick Parr
01-12-2005, 9:05 PM
I hear ya John, ever been in Tennessee :eek: :D :rolleyes:

John Miliunas
01-12-2005, 10:41 PM
I hear ya John, ever been in Tennessee :eek: :D :rolleyes:
Many, many moons ago! And that was just a working weekend in Nashville, back when I was still doing retail stereo sales. We did a hi-fi show there and I just had a blast! The people were just great to deal with, friendly and a lot of pretty, pretty girls! (Hey, I was barely 20 at the time!:D ):) :cool:

Dan Gill
01-13-2005, 9:02 AM
Funny, I always heard that as a Redneck joke . . . I guess the same jokes just make the rounds to all regions.

Steve Clardy
01-13-2005, 10:55 AM
Lol. Good one.!!!

Mark Singer
01-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Here in So CA...its: "Hold my Latte and my finger nail polish" ...People try to do the craziest things when their driving