PDA

View Full Version : What a difference!!!!

Mark Singer
01-12-2005, 3:51 PM
I got in my car...opened the sunroof and windows and let the sun shine in!!!
I drove a long the ocean going south...the sky was blue and this bright yellow thing was shinning down...I almost forgot about such simple wonderful things... I had lunch in the patio...nice sun...I remember sun...what a great concept:)

John Weber
01-12-2005, 4:12 PM
Mark,

You suck, anymore post like that and you'll have company... not just me but I'll bring my wife and kids - then you will be in trouble...

Enjoy Buddy - John

Chris Padilla
01-12-2005, 4:12 PM
No mud pouring through that "sun" roof??? :D

Ken Leshner
01-12-2005, 4:21 PM
Sounds wonderful! But, I'd rather be suffering here with the snow and freezing rain than worrying about when the next flood, mudslide, earthquake, forrest fire, etc. will hit.

Jim Becker
01-12-2005, 4:38 PM
You mean the road along the ocean is still there???? :D

'Wish we would get some sun. Although our rain has not been anything like you've had in SoCal, it's still been "too frequent" for my mental health!! (yea, I know...what mental health? :D)

Dave Right
01-12-2005, 4:41 PM
Bright yellow thing? Sun?

What's that? Haven't seen anything like that for a long time around here.

Only a few more months and counting.

You've got it made. Have fun.

Ted Shrader
01-12-2005, 4:43 PM
Mark -

How is the new house you are working on fairing in all the wetness?

Ted

Mark Singer
01-12-2005, 5:03 PM
Ted,

The crazy neighbor called the head city inspector....there is a big meeting tomorrow. He is complaining cause some of the mud from his property moved towards his deck....his house was poorly built years ago with no regard for geology....now of course it is my fault! I will let you know!

Mark -

How is the new house you are working on fairing in all the wetness?

Ted

Chris Padilla
01-12-2005, 6:37 PM
Ugh...this doesn't sound good at all, Mark. Also, I hear the sounds of ca$h regi$ter$ going off like crazy for $ome rea$on.... :(

Post some pics...we'll defend ya! :D

Chris Padilla
01-12-2005, 6:42 PM
Mark,

You suck, anymore post like that and you'll have company... not just me but I'll bring my wife and kids - then you will be in trouble...

Enjoy Buddy - John
Hey, Jason Tuinstra is heading out here...he isn't happy about the cherry situation but he is still coming! :)

Jim Dunn
01-12-2005, 8:31 PM
We broke a record high with sun today in the St. Louis area. Like a nice spring day today. But now in for strong thunderstorms and 6 Degrees by Friday morning. Oh well that's Missouri weather, dont like wait 15min and it will change.

Dan Mages
01-12-2005, 8:58 PM
Thanks a ton Mark. I have a very severe thunderstorm that just hit... Thunder, lightning, and some small hail. WTH? It is January!!

Dan

Joe Mioux
01-12-2005, 9:05 PM
We broke a record high with sun today in the St. Louis area. Like a nice spring day today. But now in for strong thunderstorms and 6 Degrees by Friday morning. Oh well that's Missouri weather, dont like wait 15min and it will change.
Yeah we had good temps today, but we still haven't seen the sun in about 2 months!!!!!:(

Ken Fitzgerald
01-12-2005, 10:53 PM
I live in the Snake River canyon....elevation on main street about 700 ft. above sea level......Our weather is mild compared to the surrounding country which is 3000 ft higher in elevation........Unfortunately....we don't see the sun from November until March? :cool: