PDA

View Full Version : End of the Trail

Wolf Kiessling
01-12-2005, 6:41 AM
It's been a while since I have visited this forum and some of you know the reason is that my wife, Joyce, has been very ill since mid July and I have been spending a lot of time in hospitals. She experienced a lot of pain and misery over the last few months but when she finally passed a little while ago, she went peacefully while sound asleep. It was fully expected but the end was still a great shock since I loved her very much.

In any event, I thought I would pass this on because I know that many of you had her on your prayer lists. I do appreciate the support that I have received from many of you.

Wolf

Michael Stafford
01-12-2005, 6:50 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. A life partner that you loved very deeply taken away so soon is a devastating loss. Please know that we pray for you and your family to have strength and support.

Tony Falotico
01-12-2005, 6:55 AM
Wolf, very sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Tony

Terry Quiram
01-12-2005, 6:57 AM
Wolf

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Terry

Glenn Clabo
01-12-2005, 7:23 AM
Wolf,
Everytime I hear a man who has lost his woman...it brings back so much. I lost my wife of 30 years - 8 years ago to breast cancer. It was the most difficult time...but I knew that she only wanted the best for me. It took some to hear her...but I was blessed with another most wonderful woman so I know she continues to watch over me. I know you will find your way through it all...just try to listen for Joyces guidance. I pray you find the peace that I have.

Kurt Aebi
01-12-2005, 7:37 AM
Wolf,

I am sorry for your loss and will continue to keep you in my prayers as you continue on. I am sure glad that you were there for her during her time of need and that she coul dexperience right up to the bitter parting, the love you had for her. She will be missed, but will be well cared for until the day you two will once again be together in god's presence.

Peace and love be with you forever and always, my brother in wood.

Take care, god bless,

Kurt

Dick Parr
01-12-2005, 8:04 AM
Wolf I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are still our thoughts and prayers.

Peter Stahl
01-12-2005, 8:10 AM
Wolf,

Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

John Bailey
01-12-2005, 8:11 AM
Wolf,

I am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain that you must be in. Understand that there will many on this site praying for you and all your loved ones.

John

Randy Moore
01-12-2005, 8:12 AM
Wolf

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. My condolences go to you and your family. Our prayers go out for you and your family also

Hang loose in OKLAHOMA.

David Wilson
01-12-2005, 8:46 AM
Wolf

You have our deepest sympathys.

Tyler Howell
01-12-2005, 9:02 AM
I'm very Sorry for your loss.

Ray Thompson
01-12-2005, 9:19 AM
Hang in there during this difficult time. For me getting back into the shop was the best therapy. Most of the time I didn't want to, and, at times I couldn't see what I was doing but it helped to get my mind working on something else, at least for brief periods.

Ray

Ted Shrader
01-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Wolf -

My condolences on your loss. Even though expected, it still does not make it any easier. The pain will lessen with time and fond memories will replace it, but in the meantime know that you and the rest of your family are in our prayers.

Regards,
Ted

Ken Fitzgerald
01-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Wolf....my deepest sympathies! I'll have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Rob Russell
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Wolf,

Even though our heads may say that death is a release from pain, our hearts don't seem to listen. I hope your pain eases soon and is replaced by the good memories your wife would want you to have.

Rob

Jerry Olexa
01-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Wolf...I only partially understand. I've been married to LOML for 40 years and I can understand the devastating loss when your treasured partner is no longer with you. Remember the good times, keep your faith, be positive and I think she want you to move forward. May God bless and comfort you during this difficult time.

Steve Jenkins
01-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Sorry for your loss Wolf. At least she is in a better place now. My condolences

Warren White
01-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Wolf,
I can't imagine the pain of your loss, but my deepest and most sincere sympathies are with you. You will be in my prayers and in my thoughts. May God bless you with comfort.

Warren

Marshall Harrison
01-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Wolf,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Remember that if you need someone to talk to the Creek flows 24x7.

Mark Singer
01-12-2005, 1:03 PM
Wolf,

My deepest sympathy is with you....I understand this time ...I have been married for over 30 years and would be lost without her....hang in there

Roger Fitzsimonds
01-12-2005, 1:26 PM
Wolf,

I am sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Roger

Mike Tempel
01-12-2005, 7:45 PM
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Our condolensces are with you and your family.

Tom Sweeney
01-12-2005, 8:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know you have been & are going through a rough time but please know that there are people who care about you & are praying for you.

John Miliunas
01-12-2005, 8:26 PM
Wolf, I sincerely wish there was something a bit more prophetic, which I could say. Alas, all that comes to mind is that my prayers will continue to go out to you and just know that, Joyce will always be with you. And so will we!

Jim Becker
01-12-2005, 9:01 PM
Wolf, I'm very saddened by your news. Loses are hard, especially when they involve your soul-mate. But I know you'll be able to think fondly of the companionship and love you shared over the years and it will always help in some small way to make you smile.

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
01-12-2005, 10:37 PM
My deepest sympathy for you and your family durimg this trying time. May God ease your grief with loving memories.

Charles McKinley
01-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi Wolf,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rob Littleton
01-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Im sorry Wolf.

God bless you.......

Dennis Peacock
01-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Man....I am so sorry to hear that your wife passed away Wolf..!!! I was praying for her and for you. I guess a prayer gets answered...just not the way we wanted it to. :( Please accept my most sincere condolences and may God grant you peace, comfort and strength in the days ahead.

Wolf Kiessling
01-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Again, thank you very much for the condolences and support. SMCers are definitely a compassionate group. I have read the various postings two, three times because they are so comforting. Tomorrow I am going to say my final farewell to Joyce and then maybe things can slowly start getting back to some sort of normalcy. God bless you all.

Jim Stastny
01-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Wolf, may the love you shared together also be that which continues to strengthen you. Sorry for your loss and know that you have my prayers.

Jim Stastny

David Klug
01-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Wolf losing a loved one is always tough. I know every once in a while the thought crosses my mind what would I do if I didn't have LOML to help carry the load around here and I just dread the thought. I do extend condolenses and pray that the Lord will help you through this hard time in your life.

DK

John Shuk
01-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Wolf,
I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. I've missed seeing your work here and I didn't know your wife was sick. I hope you find comfort in our prayers. God bless.
Sincerely,
John Shuk

Mark J Bachler
01-14-2005, 1:48 PM
Her battle is over now
God bless her & keep her.

Bruce Page
01-30-2005, 3:49 PM
Wolf, I was on travel when you posted this and unaware of Joyce’s passing. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Mark Rhodes
01-31-2005, 10:48 AM
Im sorry for your loss. I lost My wife 2 years ago to Lukemia after 11 months of fighting, her body proved weaker than her spirit. Know that the pain for her is over and that eventually you can move on. I know from my own experience that its a long road, but you can get there. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Mike Mastin
02-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Wolf,

I had a great opportunity of meeting you at Steve Jenkins Woodworking BBQ a few years ago and enjoyed the experience as well as the great work that you brought with you to share with everyone. I feel just terrible that I missed this post until now.
The pain of lossing the love of your life must be tremendous and I can in no way know what you are feeling today. I will hold you and your family in my prayers and ask God to heal your pains. I know of no pain that could come close to what you must have and been feeling since your wife's passing. I just wanted to let you know that you have been missed and hope that you will find peace from the lifetime of memories that you had with your mate. I am sure that she would want to you remember the best of times and cherish these always.

Bobby Hicks
02-02-2005, 4:46 PM
Wolf,

My deepest condolences for the loss of your wife. I know I would be devastated to loose mine.
I am going a similar situation with my father. He passed away Jan. 14<sup>th</sup>’05. It’s been hard but it getting better.

You and the rest of your family will be in my prayers.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->