PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum and Stainless Steel Water Bottle Suppliers?

Scott A Engle
01-15-2011, 6:39 PM
Please excuse me if this information is easily available on the forum... I couldn't find what I was looking for with the search function.

I'm looking for a reliable supplier of an engravable water bottle. I would prefer an anodized aluminum bottle with a BPA-free interior liner at wholesale prices. Stainless steel bottles (also BPA-free) would also work but are less preferable.

In a perfect world, I would love to find something that engraves well and is under $5.00.

Thanks Creekers!

Gene Hobbs
01-15-2011, 7:45 PM
JDS has them. I just got a catalog with them in it the other day.

Ron Fairbanks
01-15-2011, 8:11 PM
Dollar tree has aluminum anodized bottles that engrave very well. If they don't have them in the store and say they won't ship to your state online, just call them and they will ship direct to your home. 48 bottles shipped to California was $65.00 and change.

Tom Sieczkarek
01-15-2011, 8:54 PM
JDS May not always be the cheapest by a few cents, but they are reliable and ship quickly. I have also used discount mugs but shipping is slooooow. (10-14 days)

Gary and Jessica Houghton
01-17-2011, 5:15 PM
Not to sound too high and mighty, but you really should not drink out of, eat out of, or cook out of anything aluminum! There is a direct link with aluminum and Alzheimer disease. Yes, the stainless are a bit more expensive, but isn't your health worth it?

Jason Roehl
01-17-2011, 5:19 PM
The OP did mention "aluminum with a BPA-free interior liner"...

01-17-2011, 6:18 PM
The OP did mention "aluminum with a BPA-free interior liner"...

Aluminum is still a factor, not just BPA.

Dan Hintz
01-17-2011, 6:39 PM
Aluminum is still a factor, not just BPA.
But the liner prevents any contact of the water with the aluminum, so you're fine...

Jason Roehl
01-17-2011, 7:04 PM
But the liner prevents any contact of the water with the aluminum, so you're fine...

That was my intended point exactly--perhaps I should have emboldened or italicized 'liner'.

01-18-2011, 10:01 AM
I just can't see myself doing anything with the aluminum even with a liner. Call me a nut, but I believe what I believe.
To each their own?!

Dan Hintz
01-18-2011, 10:35 AM
If it doesn't affect me, feel free to believe in anything you want... ;)

01-18-2011, 11:00 AM
That's the thing about my thoughts and beliefs. They are mine and don't affect anybody but me.;)