PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bridal type product ideas

Christian Weiss
01-11-2011, 9:21 PM
Hi All,

I am doing a bridal show this weekend and would appreciate any unique ideas for items to show/sell to Brides. Looking for everything from Bridal and Groom gifts to Bridesmaids and Groomsmen gifts. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Any laser ready files relating to this would also be appreciated. Please email them to me directly at the email below.

Also, can anyone tell me how you search the engravers forum? using the search window seems to result in results from the www. not this forum.

Thanks

Chris Weiss
Lasermark

Mike Null
01-12-2011, 5:28 AM
Chris

try using the advanced search feature.

AL Ursich
01-12-2011, 2:41 PM
Wedding Invitation engraved in Stone, Granite or Marble.... And the caption... Let it be written in stone....

And on the back.... Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, SuffeRing.... LOL....

AL

Joe Pelonio
01-12-2011, 7:53 PM
I have done cake toppers on clear green edge acrylic that look like glass, and table numbers for dinner seating. Also, as gifts invitations with a photo of the couple on tiles.

Amy Shelton
01-12-2011, 8:36 PM
I usually click on "Search Forum" from the main Engraving forum... the link is on the right, below the search window and below advanced search... it's beside "Forum Tools".

Steven Wallace
01-13-2011, 1:12 PM
As Joe stated, cake toppers with monograms. Table centerpieces. Let them come to you and express their ideas to you. Know what you can and can not do. Hope for more cans than can nots.

Robert Walters
01-13-2011, 3:53 PM
A muzzle or mute button.

(Ducks and running for cover =)

Robert Alexander
01-14-2011, 11:12 AM
I make very detailed wedding announcement cards. They can be expensive...but the person I make these for says that the uniqueness of the card is what sells them.
Typically each of my cards go for $5.00 or more. You should look at nature photos and wedding magazines for ideas. Then make silhouette outlines of the images in Corel. I do most of my work on WHITE heavy card stock. It can be tricky to get clean light tan colored burn free edges, but not impossible. There are some earlier posts I did about cutting card stock.