PDA

View Full Version : humanitarian mission

Larry Crim
01-10-2005, 3:12 AM
Hello fellow creekers

I am currently on deployment in support of the disaster relief / humanitarian mission off the coast of Indonesia, I rarely get a chance to get online these days as you can imagine. I have been to war and on humanitarian missions before and never have I seen the devastation that I have seen here, many of your relatives, friends and I am sure some of your children are in the military and I think you should be proud of the effort that they are expending here. This is your American military at its best! Please if you have a chance to aid in any way please do so every little bit will help. The destruction here is unimaginable. Its times like these that make you thankful for what you have.

Thanks

Larry

Randy Moore
01-10-2005, 8:11 AM
Larry,:)
I am very thankful for what my family has BUT I am ever so more thankful to the men and women who leave, at a moments notice, their families, jobs and everything else to do what Uncle Sam has asked then to do. They are asked to go fight in wars, to help after nationall energencies and go to around the world to help in some emergency, as you have. I have never heard of anyone complain at any time. Not many people do say thank you.

I did not get in the service because Vietman scared the daylights out of me. But every VET that I meet gets anything from a great big handshake to a full blown hug.
So to you Larry I have to say Thank you .;)

Randy

Tyler Howell
01-10-2005, 8:15 AM
Thanks Larry to you and all the good folks doing their part during these times of need.

Mark Singer
01-10-2005, 8:47 AM
Thank you...we really appreciate all your effort!

Lou Morrissette
01-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Larry,

A much deserved thank you for the sacrifices that you endure for such a worthy cause. It's guys and gals like you who make me proud to be an American. God bless.

Lou

Boyd Gathwright
01-10-2005, 1:24 PM
Larry,

.... May God bless and protect each and every one of our military personnel serving in the Tsunami disaster areas (along with all those in Iraq and Afghanistan). You are the BEST this country has to offer. I 'm sure you're seeing destruction and death normally seen in war zones. We just pray that you all come back without any more disease or injury than necessary.

.... Our thoughts and prayers have been and will continue to be with all of you daily :).

From my wife: Pat and myself Boyd

Hello fellow creekers

I am currently on deployment in support of the disaster relief / humanitarian mission off the coast of Indonesia, I rarely get a chance to get online these days as you can imagine. I have been to war and on humanitarian missions before and never have I seen the devastation that I have seen here, many of your relatives, friends and I am sure some of your children are in the military and I think you should be proud of the effort that they are expending here. This is your American military at its best! Please if you have a chance to aid in any way please do so every little bit will help. The destruction here is unimaginable. Its times like these that make you thankful for what you have.

Thanks

Larry

Boyd Gathwright
01-10-2005, 9:01 PM
Our Military and Tsunami Relief Effort

.... Only for those that are interested in what The U.S. Military is doing in Banda Aceh Indonesia.

http://jewishworldreview.com/0105/jkelly010605.php3 (http://jewishworldreview.com/0105/jkelly010605.php3)

.... The real facts on who is doing what and who is getting it done.

Boyd

Hello fellow creekers

Thanks

Larry

Jerry Olexa
01-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Larry thanks for your sacrifice and effort! we here can't imagine the suffering going on there. May your time there be fruitful and blessed!