PDA

View Full Version : Summit bearing adjustment

Ernest Martin
01-07-2011, 8:03 AM
:confused: I was wandering if any body knows how to adjust the X and Y carriage bearings mine need to be tightened and I've been unable to figure out how to tighten them. I've been searching the forums and online and have been unable to come up with any thing.

AL Ursich
01-07-2011, 3:04 PM
I have a pdf for the Summit sent to me by Epilog.

Sent PM

AL

Ernest Martin
01-07-2011, 8:59 PM
I got one to, but mine didn't have anything about bearing adjustment. Fortunately I think I did figure that out know. I appreciate your offer though. I really enjoy reading this forum. There's a lot of positive things on not just slams. How do you like your Summit. I only have mine a couple months and with the tube being down for a little bit. I'm just starting to really learn how to use it.

AL Ursich
01-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I have have a 20 watt Profile and 30 watt Summit... Fired the Profile about 8 months ago and the summit the day I got it... I just have toooooooo many toys.... I am a one man shop with many products including Signs cut on my Sears CarveWright... I swapped the Lasers for 3 of the older brown plastic side Mistergrams.... I don't have much into them....

I have some projects for the Profile, Anodized Tags and Aluminum Tags with Laser Mask them with text and use a Etch O Matic to mark the Aluminum.... I just got the Etch O Matic off of eBay and still need to see it work.... Have all the Chemicals.

Thanks,

AL