PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visits Today

Dick Parr
01-08-2005, 8:28 PM
Today was a beautiful day for a drive so Bill Chapman and I went to visit Jim and Sparky. Drove 250-300 miles but was well worth the drive, we had a great two visits and saw two great shops. We got to see Jim's new shop and also see Spark's new 12" jointer. :D Did I mention we also scored on some wood. :eek: :D

The first picture is me, Jim and Bill, second picture is Jim, Sparky and Bill and the 3rd picture is my score. :D Last picture is Jim and Bill at Jim's shop. Didn't get a picture of Bill's wood. :p But he got some nice ambrosia maple also. :)

John Shuk
01-08-2005, 9:07 PM
Looks like a good time. Wish more Creeker's lived around here. Nice score on the wood. Well worth the driving. I know you'll do the right thing with pics now.
John

Jim Ketron
01-08-2005, 9:08 PM
Glad you guys came over today Dick you all are fun to be around!
Thanks for all the goddies yall brung me:D
Thanks Sparky for having us over!
Man that jointer is huge!!!!!!!!!!
loved looking at your bowls and hollow vessels!
you guys are welcome back anytime!;)
Jim

John Miliunas
01-08-2005, 9:22 PM
Sounds like a good time was had by all! Always a fun time visiting with other Creekers!:) Say Jim, what kind of wood IS that there in the forefront of your picture? Strange looking piece of "lumber", I'd say!:cool:

Dick Parr
01-08-2005, 9:31 PM
John we did have a good time. Jim sure has a nice new shop just waiting to be filled up with new toys. :D But I told him to enjoy it now while he still had room to move around because once he has all the tools he wants, he will be saying the shop is to small and that he doesn't have any room to work. :eek: :D :p

Jim Ketron
01-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Oops forgot to list items John

Corian, willow blank, box elder , persimmon log
Jim