PDA

View Full Version : Pocket hole thingie gloat

Dan Mages
01-07-2005, 11:26 PM
I was at my tool pusher last weekend and I decided to pick up a Kregg pocket hole cutting kit. Not only was it on sale, $10 off, I got a free spring clamp and a Kregg video on how to make a router table using their jig. That is about $35 in freebes! Oh... and that red thingie is my new Bessie 90 degree clamp.

Dan

Ted Shrader
01-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Dan -

Congrats on your new acquisitions.

But I don't see any "red thingy" in the picture. I don't even see a picture! What's up with that? :) :) Must be doing too many of one of those "big end" - "little end" thingies. :) :D :)

Ted

Jeff Sudmeier
01-08-2005, 1:34 PM
Congrats on the Kreg, but I still can't figure out what that thingy is...

Kent Cori
01-08-2005, 5:44 PM
Dan, you can join our Kregg fan club. Just send me $10 in small unmarked bills and I'll make sure you get all your membership materials. :D

Dan Mages
01-08-2005, 5:53 PM
I swore I attached that photo... :rolleyes:

Jim Dunn
01-08-2005, 7:17 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh that red thingy :)

Ted Shrader
01-08-2005, 7:38 PM
See, now there's a red thingy and a blue thingy, too. :)

Ted

Dale Thompson
01-08-2005, 8:50 PM
Dan,
Dollar for dollar, the Kreig System may be the best tool I ever purchased (Aside, of course, from my centuries old Stanley 12' tape measure with a STEEL blade). My beautiful DeWalt biscuit joiner mostly sits on the shelf in jealous outrage. It tries to "bite" me every time I open the case.

I use the Kreig for just about everything except obviously visible joints. Whatever, I get a lot fewer black eyes and cranial concussions from running into and tripping over all of those pipe clamps. ;) CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

By the way, Dan, I've got a razor blade soaking in boiling water. I don't have a splinter but I want slit my finger with it just to make sure that I don't get an infection the next time I am attacked by a chunk of Oak, Padauk, Maple, Mahogany, Teak or whatever. :) :)

Dale T.

Jeff Sudmeier
01-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Congrats on the Kreg, but I still can't figure out what that thingy is...
Ohh now I get the thingy! Cool and congrats! :)

Bart Leetch
01-09-2005, 11:57 AM
You'll find the red thingy really handy too I just used a red thingy like it made by jet the other day they work great. :D