PDA

View Full Version : The next batch!

Jiten Patel
01-02-2011, 2:55 PM
Hey guys, Happy new year. Hope everyone had a great festive period. As promised here are some pics of my next load of samples. Enjoy.

Jiten Patel
01-02-2011, 2:59 PM
And some more

Rodne Gold
01-02-2011, 3:19 PM
I really like the photography , use of props etc - looks very professional and not at all tacky - the invites etc all look really classy and not at all over the top. I assume your major market with these is in the indian community"?

Bruce Clumpner
01-02-2011, 3:29 PM
Jiten,

Fantastic work, looks like it has not taken you very long to master your new galvo.. For discussion sake, how long does it take your new equipment to run one of these sheets?

Larry Bratton
01-02-2011, 3:35 PM
One word...Stunning!

Dee Gallo
01-02-2011, 4:02 PM
I'm with Larry - stunning is right! Your use of color and intricate designs is unique, timelessly elegant and modern all at once. I hope you remember to come back here to visit when you're rich and famous!

cheers, dee

Jiten Patel
01-04-2011, 4:30 AM
Thanks again guys.

Rodney, this batch is aimed at the Indian/Asian community, something i guess you are familiar with being in South Africa, there are millions of Indians there right! The next batch will be aimed at the English market. These ones were for portfolios destined for an Asian events company. The next lot will be for the biggest wedding show of the year which is aimed at the English market.

Bruce, speed wise, we discussed this one my last post and Dee was kind enough to run a comparison. Check out the results - http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?154845-My-first-samples

Belinda Barfield
01-04-2011, 6:58 AM
Ditto what Dee said. Simply gorgeous!

James & Zelma Litzmann
01-04-2011, 7:20 AM
Elegant, just absolutely elegant!

Dee Gallo
01-04-2011, 8:48 AM
Just a comment: although some of the designs are obviously rooted in Indian tradition, I feel these designs will appeal to lots of people from all cultures. They are just plain beautiful, especially with the color combinations.

:) dee

Jiten Patel
01-04-2011, 9:16 AM
Dee,

I completely agree. We have had alot of interest from Non-Indian couples asking for our very Indian designs. A touch of culture. And also a lot of mix race marraiges mean that such designs are popular. We are finding people are moving away from the traditional cream and white and are wanting more bold, crazy colours.