PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a folding business card holder design.

Jeff Mohr
01-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for a folding business card holder design. I found one from the Wood Magazine store but am not that impressed....looking more for one that is solid wood design.

I heard there was a plan in a Wood email but cannot locate it. Also, I've seen similar models made by several different people on Etsy so I assume there is a plan out there somewhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Brian Vaughn
01-03-2011, 9:49 AM
Jeff, maybe you could throw a picture into this thread, to give an idea of what direction you're looking. There's several designs I've seen online, and without knowing what you're thinking of, it's tough to tell you where some plans are.

Jeff Mohr
01-03-2011, 9:56 AM
I was going to post some pictures but then thought it might either A) not be allowed and B) wouldn't want to offend someone by taking their work and posting a photo without their permission.

Brian Vaughn
01-03-2011, 12:16 PM
You could always post a link to their product for sale...I'm sure they wouldn't mind ;)

Don L Johnson
01-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Jeff,

I have a Word doc and a pdf; if you would like me to send them to you, send me your email to djohnson1@satx.rr.com. I was going to make some for Christmas presents (even got the 1/16" brass rod for the hinges), but ran out of time...still on my to do list, though.