PDA

View Full Version : Any experience w/ Menards "Masterforce" Job-Site saw?

Mac McQuinn
12-31-2010, 5:00 PM
I was checking out the "Masterforce" Jobsite saw at Menards the other day and feel the saw is a pretty decent example of manufacturing. Fit and finish were excellent and the saw seemed pretty well though out on function. At $350.00....it looks like a bargain for someone looking for job-site use or space challenged shop. Does anyone have any experience with this item?? I noticed it's made in Taiwan which seems to do a nice job on tools of late. Employee mentioned it was built on same assembly line as the Bosch unit.....don't know this for a fact although there are similarities. Warranty @5 years looks impressive....Any feedback?

Mac

Jason Adkins
12-31-2010, 10:27 PM
the masterforce tools ive looked at at menards look to good quality tools. the bigger tablesaw they are selling is the same saw as a craftsman 21833 or a ridgid r4512 just painted green. i also talked to a contractor the other day who was using a masterforce 10 inch SCMS and he raved about it. the bandsaw, jointer, and planer at menards look to be of good quality as well